Motorized Table Legs
Wholesale Motorized Table Legs
Trandesk Provides You With Personalized Customized Solutions For Motorized Table Legs
Recommend Motorized Table Legs For Sale
Trandesk can manufacture different types of Motorized Table Legs and more
There is no issue with your standing desk. All Trandesk products have third-party testing, and internal quality control that is higher than the third-party testing standards, 5-year warranty.
Your Premier Motorized Table Legs Manufacturer In China
Trandesk is China’s leading standing desk manufacturer with a history of more than 5 years.
Trandesk has 6 workshops, from mold processing, plastic parts processing, metal processing, powder coating, assembly, packaging, etc. to manufacture your standing desk.
Using Trandesk laser cutting, robotic welding, and automated powder coating, your standing desk has more excellent quality control.
Standing Desk Production Process
Raw Material Laser Cutting
Trandesk uses advanced laser cutting machines to ensure the fast and efficient production of standing desk legs, with a cutting accuracy of 0.1mm, and advanced equipment to provide you with the best quality products.
Robot Automatic Welding
Trandesk use Robot Automatic Welding can ensure fast and accurate welding, effectively shortening the delivery time. Trandesk now has 6 robotic welding machines, and is still purchasing to meet customer order requirements.
Hand Fine Polishing
Trandesk uses a combination of manual and machine methods to ensure polishing.
Use manual flexibility to deal with the irregularities of welding scars, Trandesk flexible use to provide the highest quality manufacturing solutions to provide you with the best products.
Fully Automatic Powder Coating
Trandesk uses Fully Automatic Powder Coating to provide customers with stable quality. For example, the use of Fully Automatic Powder Coating can provide a stable and balanced temperature, and the use of robotic spraying can ensure that the powder is at the same thickness.
The automatic powder coating line can provide efficiency, and integrated to ensure product quality.
The Semi-automatic Assembly, which Trandesk independently participated in the design, can effectively increase production capacity and produce products with stable quality.
The QC process control unit is integrated to further improve quality.
Accept customized packaging and customized cables.
Trandesk also provides packaging solutions based on zero environmental impact, contact us for more information
Motorized Table Legs– The Ultimate FAQ Guide
Can a table have motorized table legs?
How about adjusting the height of your table just with one button?
Doesn’t it sound good to work comfortably on the same table in both sitting and standing positions?
Yes, it does!
Let’s unveil the mystery.
1. What Are Motorized Table Legs?
Motorized table legs are the name of innovation. You can adjust your table height with the help of these legs.
These tables have brushed motors. You can control the adjustments with the help of a controller.
These are also called electric or power standing desks. TranDesk uses small DC motors in the standing desk legs.
These motors use minimal electricity (only when in use). Otherwise, on standby mode, it consumes only 0.2W.
Figure 1 Motorized Table Legs
2. What Are the Types of Motorized Table Legs?
Motorized table legs are available with dual and single motors. Let’s see the difference between the two.
· Single Motor Standing Desk Frame
Desks with single motor frames are ideal for lightweight applications. The adjustment speed is not as fast as in dual motor frames.
Furthermore, the motor or the motor frame is visible in the frame.
· Dual Motor Standing Desk Frame
These desks are ideal for carrying heavyweights. Also, the adjustment speed in these desks is relatively faster.
Your table and table legs remain stable with dual motors’ heavy load carrying capacity. Moreover, the dual-motor table frames are ideal for lifting or lowering the table to maximum heights. You have more adjustment options when using a dual motor for the table frame.
For example, you can conveniently work on this table while standing and sitting on the floor.
These motors allow you to adjust the height of your table evenly. Therefore the precise movement makes your table durable and long-lasting.
Figure 2 Single VS Dual Motor Table Frames
3. What Are the Benefits of Motorized Table Legs?
Up until now, you must have heard about the manual adjustments of the standing tables. Now, TranDesk presents standing desks with motorized table legs.
These legs are beneficial in many ways. Like:
- You can adjust the height of the table from standing to sitting positions.
- The electric adjustable system is durable and manageable, unlike manual adjustments with levers.
- Uplifting your desk is just a press button away.
- The hybrid soundless system makes you up and down experience enjoyable.
- You don’t need to have separate tables for working in variable positions—level up or down the table when you feel tired in one position.
- Motorized table legs help reduce the fatigue level. Consequently, the efficiency and focus of the employees rise.
- Adjustable heights allow the workers to adjust the size and also the reclining position of the keyboard or monitor. As a result, there are fewer reports of back, shoulder, or wrist pains.
- You can also add these legs to your existing tables tops.
Figure 3 Motorized Table Legs in Standing Desks
4. How Long Do Motorized Table Legs Last?
The motors that TranDesk uses in the motorized table legs are cycle tested.
What does cycle testing mean?
Your desk can move up or down up to specific cycles. These cycles usually range from 5,000 to 10,000.
Average use of the table may last up to 15 years. The motor may also last up to 20,000 cycles depending on your usage.
Figure 4 Top Notch Motorized Table Legs
5. Can I Add Motorized Table Legs to My Existing Table Top?
Yes, of course!
If your existing tabletop is in good condition and you don’t want to dispose of it, you can conveniently replace it with TranDesk motorized table legs.
In this way, you can get a sit-stand table at a comparatively low price. These legs are easy to install. You can effortlessly do it by yourself.
Is the Motor of the Motorized Table Legs Replaceable?
Yes, it is replaceable. TranDesk is a reliable and trusted company that provides you with a warranty and offers after-sales services.
You can contact the team if any part is damaged or worn out. Purchasing the motorized table legs from an unknown supplier may replace the whole legs.
However, check a few points before concluding that your motor needs maintenance.
- If you experience interrupted up and down motion, the motor might need maintenance.
- Maybe you have put more load on the table than the motors accept.
- Do not excessively up and down the table for a minute.
- Also, check the cables. Ensure all the cables are intact.
6. Are Motorized Table Legs Expensive?
Motorized table legs cost more than regular or manual adjustment tools. The adjustable workbenches’ electrical connections, motors, and uncountable health benefits make it worth it.
The material TranDesk uses, mechanism, and longevity make the product expensive. However, if you analyze its benefits in the long run, the cost means nothing.
7. Which One to Choose, Motorized Table Legs VS Manual Adjustments?
There are two types of mechanisms you may use with your standing table – manual and electric.
What is the difference between the two, and how to select the best one?
To answer this question, we have gathered some helpful information.
- The structure of both systems is almost the same. Only a hand crank is used in the manual frame, whereas motors are installed for elevation in the electric frames.
- Both tables bring equal perks to your life regardless of which elevating system you choose.
- Motorized table legs make the up and down motion smooth, easy, and modernized. At the same time, there are more chances of mechanical mishaps in them.
- The electrical system lets you lift the table to more height than the manual mechanism.
- Whether you work from home or in the office, you will enjoy using an electrical power standing table more than manual cranks. They are fast, easy, smooth, quick, and may lift more weight.
- Some manufacturers provide you with motors that are compatible with specific apps. You can control the movement of your desk with a controller as well.
Figure 5 Manual VS Motorized Table Legs