Height Adjustable Desk
Trandesk Provides You With Personalized Customized Solutions For Height Adjustable Desk
Trandesk is a young company with a vision. We are driven to providing the highest-quality standing desks to businesses across the globe. Trandesk recognizes the need for ergonomic work solutions that places the needs and health of the worker first.
For this reason, we have developed the ultimate standing desk frame. The frames are fully adjustable with electric or manual options and you can choose between 1, 2, 3, or even 4 legs.
Whether you’re looking for an office solution or to sell our desks to individuals, we have a standing desk frame for all locations.
Our personal journey started with the first-hand experience of the pain caused by poor posture, in many cases, the result of spending all day sat at a desk. Through research and a huge amount of trial and error, we have developed an industry-leading standing desk.
Our desks, the automation processes we’ve developed, and our manufacturing skills have ensured our position as a market leader.
The aim for the future is to increase awareness of Trandesk and ensure they are available to everyone that cares about the health of their employees.
Raw Material Laser Cutting
Robot Automatic Welding
Hand Fine Polishing
Use manual flexibility to deal with the irregularities of welding scars, Trandesk flexible use to provide the highest quality manufacturing solutions to provide you with the best products.
Fully Automatic Powder Coating
Trandesk uses Fully Automatic Powder Coating to provide customers with stable quality. For example, the use of Fully Automatic Powder Coating can provide a stable and balanced temperature, and the use of robotic spraying can ensure that the powder is at the same thickness.
The automatic powder coating line can provide efficiency, and integrated to ensure product quality.
The Semi-automatic Assembly, which Trandesk independently participated in the design, can effectively increase production capacity and produce products with stable quality.
The QC process control unit is integrated to further improve quality.
Accept customized packaging and customized cables.
Trandesk also provides packaging solutions based on zero environmental impact, contact us for more information
Height Adjustable Desk– The Ultimate FAQ Guide
Table of FAQ Guide
How does a height-adjustable standing desk work?
Figure 1: How does a standing desk work?
The main reason for using a height-adjustable standing desk is to improve your back posture so that the users can sit and stand within the time frame. There are two types of height-adjustable standing desks.
The Electric height-adjustable standing desk works in an automated manner. You just have to press the button, and it will go up or down, depending on the requirements of the user.
On the other hand, the crank height-adjustable standing desk works with the crank mechanism. The user has to use the crank and rotate it to set its desired position.
Can I get height-adjustable standing desk frames only?
Figure 2: Standing Desk Frame
As the leading standing desk provider globally, Trandesk offers a plethora of height-adjustable standing desks to choose from. We have two-stage, hand crank, single motor, low-cost 4 legged, and other standing desk frames that will be ideal for companies and even individual use.
What’s more? Trandesk provides international shipping worldwide.
What is the main difference between an electric height adjustable desk vs a manual standard desk?
Figure 3: Electric Standing Desk
While buying a standing desk, you have two main options. Electrical or Manual. Why is the electrical desk appropriate for you? Let’s find out.
Buy electric standing desk if:
- You have a shared desk with another person
- You have hand movement problems such as carpal tunnel
- All the items on your desk are too heavy to manually adjust.
- You have to switch between sit and stand positions multiple times a day.
- You want the converting experience to be as smooth and as simple as possible.
Buy manual standing desk if:
- You don’t frequently change the sit-stand position of your desk
- You don’t have an outlet nearby as electric desks will require a source of energy nearby.
- You have light items on your desk
- You want cleaner cable management set up with no wires at all.
What are the different types of height-adjustable desks available?
Choose that one right height-adjustable standing desk of your dreams. Here are the types of standing desks available:
- Mechanical Adjustable Standing Desk: This type of standing desk is typically set up once. And then, you might not want to change its position. It’s a lot harder to reposition as you might even have stuff on the table.
- Electric Adjustable Standing Desk: Compared to mechanical standing desks, electric standing desks can easily be adjusted. If you want to reposition your desk’s position regularly, this might be the perfect fit for you.
- Converter Adjustable Standing Desk: By the use of a converted, you can easily set the height of your standing desk. This is the cheapest and economical standing desk that you can buy right now.
- Static Standing Desk: This type of standing desk cannot be changed. It has a fixed height, and it will have a fixed height till the last date.
Are there height-adjustable desk suppliers available for international shipping?
Trandesk is an international height-adjustable desk supplier. We provide international shipping and sell the most high-quality standing desks you are ever going to find.
What are the benefits of height-adjustable standing desks for freelancers and agencies?
Figure 4: Standing Desk for Agencies
Whether we talk about freelancers and agencies, there’s a lot of desk work. As you’re not going to have specific hours of working, chances are that you will work overtime. It can cause a lot of problems including back pain and even headache.
For agencies and freelancers, height-adjustable standing desks are ideal as they can make the whole work go smoothly and give health benefits as well.
How important is posture at a standing desk?
Right posture means that balance is the key here. You have to switch between sitting and standing positions. If you will stand or sit too much, it’s only going to ruin your posture. Secondly, adjusting your screen and desk height according to your demands is how you can improve posture at a standing desk. In other words, posture is the key aspect of getting all the benefits of a standing desk.
Can I have height-adjustable standing desks to use for small spaces like apartments?
Figure 5: Standing Desks for Apartment
Yes. Standing desks come in all shapes and sizes. Whether you live in a room or you work in a big environment, standing desks will easily be able to fit until you’ve got the appropriate space. Before buying, please check the dimensions standing desk companies offer so that they’ll always fit.
Will using a height-adjustable standing desk reduce my work productivity?
Using the height-adjustable standing desk will not only reduce back pain but will help you in giving you a boost in your productivity. It’s because when you switch positions, your mind and body become fresh. In contrast to sitting in a single position, standing desks do work.
Why do some people choose an L-shaped electric height adjustable sit-stand desk?
Figure 6: Standing Desks for Apartment
The L-shaped electric standing desk allows you to put more stuff than a regular standing desk. With an electric mechanism involved, lifting the desk won’t be a problem either.
Where do you put your chair when standing at your height adjustable desk?
When you’re standing, you might not need a chair at all. A chair is practically useless when it comes to using the standing position at a standing desk. Hence, you can put the chair aside and start working with full force!
What is the best height for a height-adjustable standing desk?
Figure 7: Height of Height Adjustable Standing Desk
Height adjustable standing desks are all about compatibility. When you buy a standing desk, the first thing you need to take into consideration is the height of that desk. You can do that by measuring your height first of all, and then you can easily judge what type of standing desk will be ideal for you.
To measure the requirements, you need to stand straight and then bring the desk up until your elbows are bent to 90 degrees straight. A lot of people have problems when they randomly pick these standing desks.
First, you have to take measurements, and by judging the specifications of a standing desk, you can easily buy one for yourself or others.
For example: if your height is 180 cm or 5”11, then the desk should go up to 111cm which is roughly 44 Inches.
What are the tips to use a height-adjustable standing desk?
Figure 8: Tips for Standing Desk
Here, we are going to talk about the tips to use a standing desk:
- Change Sitting and Standing Position frequently: Excess of everything is bad. If you’re sitting too much, that’s a problem. However, if you’re standing too much, it can lead to other problems depending upon your weight and the severity of problems. So, standing still can cause problems too. For an optimal experience, you should sit for 2 hours and stand for 1 hour every time you’re working at an office or home.
- Use a mat while you’re working: While this might be a casual one, using a mat can help you eliminate the pain in your toes and feet. If your company allows, you can buy an anti-fatigue mat, they don’t cost much, however, they can change your while when you’re working on a standing desk.
- Always take breaks: Having a standing desk doesn’t mean you can work endless hours. You have to take breaks in between working as it’s necessary. You can either use time or just randomly take breaks between your work. That’s the ideal way to do it.
Is it bad to use a height-adjustable standing desk all day without sitting?
Figure 9: Tips for Standing Desk
Exactly! If you’re standing all day, the standing desk won’t do any good. Reports have suggested that people who stand all day working on a standing desk can develop a lot of problems including soreness in the legs, back pain, or worse, it can bring your sugar or cholesterol level down. It’s good to have breaks in between your working sessions. Hence, 2-3 hours of sitting, and then 1 hour of standing. Working using a standing desk means putting balance in your work as well as your sit-stand position too.
Will using a height-adjustable standing desk reduce my belly fat?
Figure 10: Standing Desks and Belly Fat Reduction
One of the greatest myths that people believe is that standing at a desk will make you lose weight. But that doesn’t mean it’ll be useless. Why are you standing in the first place? To remain fit! Height-adjustable standing desks can encourage belly fat reduction if your diet is good.
And compared to sitting all day, it’s beneficial in a lot of ways. But that doesn’t mean you can abandon your workout routine and use the standing desks all day. Once again, optimal things will work better.
What are the reasons why you should buy a height-adjustable standing desk?
Figure 11: Standing Desk Reason To Use
Here are the reasons you should buy a height-adjustable standing desk:
- Balanced blood sugar level: When we sit all day, the blood sugar level spikes up. It’s unhealthy for people who are going through diabetes. Using the standing desk will surely bring your blood sugar level down to an optimal rate. You can easily stand for 1-2 hours and work.
- Lowers cardiac arrest risk: In 1950, a study suggested that the bus conductors have a 50% less chance of getting a cardiac arrest compared to the drivers. In other words, the more you sit still, the more chances of you in danger are there.
- Encourages good posture: If people tell you that you walk weirdly or have a bad posture, chances are that you sit all day. Standing straight while working will fix this problem. While you have to do most of the work and standstill, it can fix bad posture problems.
- The good mood throughout the day: A lot of desk workers get cranky sitting all day. Using a standing desk will release endorphins in your body, and that’s where the magic happens. You ultimately become happy and feel euphoric.
How to choose the perfect standing desk based on your preferences?
First thing’s first, there are two types of standing desks: electric and crank adjustable. You need to consider your budget, work, and space before you buy a standing desk. An electric desk will be ideal if you’re putting quite a load on your table. The crank desk will be ideal if you’re on a budget and want a standing desk for better productivity throughout the day.
Another thing to take into consideration is the desk’s height. Always buy the one that’s appropriate for you.
What is the max weight that Trandesk’s height-adjustable standing desks can lift?
Figure 12: Standing Desk Weight Quality
Our standing desks can lift to 220lbs or 99kg of weight. If you want to have most of your things sorted on the table, our height-adjustable standing desks are ideal for that purpose. With all those different desk frames, you can choose your most favorite ones!
Do height-adjustable desks stop at any height you want?
Yes! The beauty of a standing desk is that you can adjust its height. The moment you stop the button or crank, it’s going to stay in its position. Hence, it doesn’t matter what your height is, the standing desk will be more than enough to make you feel blissful in a healthy and productive workspace.
Are height-adjustable desks easy to operate?
Yes! Standing desks are easy to operate. You just have to press a button or move the crank to lift it up or move. Other than that, there’s nothing too complex in the first place.
What type of power do we need to plug an electric height adjustable standing desk in?
Figure 13: Plug for Standing Desk
You can just put the electrically height-adjustable standing desk in the usual power you have. Our standing desks consume 0.1 Watts of power per hour in the sleeping mode. So, when the desk is not moving, it takes little to no power. It has also passed safety certifications like UL, CE, SAA, UL, CE, SAA for the customer’s safety and trust.
How low can a height-adjustable standing desk go?
It depends on the model you take. For the most part, the standing desks will go down just like your regular desks. As the focus is more towards lifting the desk up, you should not worry about how low it goes in the first place. It can go as low as enough for you to sit on the chair and work!
Does a standing desk shake when it is raised?
Figure 14: Standing Desk Raised Up
If the standing desk has poor quality or too much load, it might shake. At Trandesk, we build the most excellent height-adjustable standing desks out there. While the max load our desks support is 99kg, you shouldn’t put more weight on it. The desk won’t shake until you put more than 100kgs of weight.
How much noise does an electric standing desk make?
Most of the electric standing desks make a sound under 50DB, making it quiet in the first place. And if you’re working in an office, you might not even notice the noise in the first place.
How many standing desk frames can Trandesk produce in one go?
We have the capacity to produce up to 15000 per month. Moreover, Trandesk can supply you wherever you want. We offer worldwide delivery, and hence, you don’t have to worry about placing an order. Want to contact us? Please fill the form, we’ll get right back to you.
Do we get a warranty buying the height-adjustable standing desks?
Yes! Most suppliers provide a warranty, however, at Trandesk, we provide a 5-year warranty for each of the desks you order from us. Moreover, all the cables used for each height adjustable desk are PVC-FREE.