Desktop Power Sockets
Wholesale Desktop Power Sockets
Trandesk Provides You With Personalized Customized Solutions For Desktop Power Sockets
Recommend Desktop Power Sockets For Sale
Trandesk can manufacture different types of standing desk and more
There is no issue with your standing desk. All Trandesk products have third-party testing, and internal quality control that is higher than the third-party testing standards, 5-year warranty.
Your Premier Standing Desk Manufacturer In China
Trandesk is China’s leading standing desk manufacturer with a history of more than 5 years.
Trandesk has 6 workshops, from mold processing, plastic parts processing, metal processing, powder coating, assembly, packaging, etc. to manufacture your standing desk.
Using Trandesk laser cutting, robotic welding, and automated powder coating, your standing desk has more excellent quality control.
Standing Desk Production Process
Raw Material Laser Cutting
Trandesk uses advanced laser cutting machines to ensure the fast and efficient production of standing desk legs, with a cutting accuracy of 0.1mm, and advanced equipment to provide you with the best quality products.
Robot Automatic Welding
Trandesk use Robot Automatic Welding can ensure fast and accurate welding, effectively shortening the delivery time. Trandesk now has 6 robotic welding machines, and is still purchasing to meet customer order requirements.
Hand Fine Polishing
Trandesk uses a combination of manual and machine methods to ensure polishing.
Use manual flexibility to deal with the irregularities of welding scars, Trandesk flexible use to provide the highest quality manufacturing solutions to provide you with the best products.
Fully Automatic Powder Coating
Trandesk uses Fully Automatic Powder Coating to provide customers with stable quality. For example, the use of Fully Automatic Powder Coating can provide a stable and balanced temperature, and the use of robotic spraying can ensure that the powder is at the same thickness.
The automatic powder coating line can provide efficiency, and integrated to ensure product quality.
The Semi-automatic Assembly, which Trandesk independently participated in the design, can effectively increase production capacity and produce products with stable quality.
The QC process control unit is integrated to further improve quality.
Accept customized packaging and customized cables.
Trandesk also provides packaging solutions based on zero environmental impact, contact us for more information
Standing Computer Desk– The Ultimate FAQ Guide
This complete guide will help you in making the right decision when choosing a high-quality desktop power socket.
It covers every area that has to do with the product, orders, shipment, mechanism, care procedures, production, and other crucial areas.
Before you go for a desktop power socket, please read through this FAQ guide. If you have any other specific questions to ask, please contact us using our support page.
1. What Is A Desktop Power Socket?
Desktop power sockets are electrical devices with electrical outlets designed to distribute alternating current or alternating power (AC power) to different devices and appliances such as computers, audio equipment, lighting, and other devices that can be used on your desktop.
Figure 1: Trandesk Desktop Power Socket
2. How Does The Desktop Power Socket Work?
Desktop power sockets are increasingly becoming the best way to supply AC power to your device while at home, work, or school. The desktop power socket supplies alternating current (AC) from the mains electricity to the low-voltage direct current (DC) of your devices in order to operate them. Apart from the power outlet ports, there are USB ports that can also be used for charging devices on the Desktop power socket.
To use the desktop power socket, you need to plug it into the mains electricity and switch the power button on. Once the indicator has shown, then it is time to plug in your devices. Devices can range from Smartphones, Tablets, PCs, Kindles, Power packs, and other devices. There is also a power rating to ensure that the required power is not exceeded.
3. What Are The Benefits Of Using The Trandesk Desktop Power Socket?
The benefits of using Trandesk Desktop Sockets include:
- Trandesk Desktop power socket is designed to meet all your power needs.
- The Desktop power socket is also designed to cater to communication and data needs
- The Trandesk Desktop power socket is very easy and simple to use even without bending under your work desk
- All Trandesk products, including the Desktop Power Sockets, are safe and secure
- Trandesk Desktop power socket gives you the chance to manage your space efficiently
4. What Are The Specifications Of The Trandesk Desktop Power Socket?
- Product name – Trandesk desktop power sockets
- Brand – Trandesk
- The Trandesk desktop power socket comes in various colors including Black and white
- The Voltage rating of the Trandesk desktop power socket is 125 volts
- The desktop power socket comes with options of 3 outlets and 2 outlets
- An LED indicator light
- Trandesk desktop power sockets have two USB ports/charging stations
- Length of cord – 6 feet
- 3AC outlets with 110v/10A
- The desktop power socket comes with a 20-Amp circuit breaker to prevent dangerous overload on the device
- The Joule rating of the desktop power socket is 1500 Joules
- The Trandesk desktop power socket has a maximum surge voltage of 1875 volts
- The USB charging stations of the desktop power sockets give 2.1 A of current per port
- The Trandesk desktop power sockets have with it coaxial protection
- GFCI model
Figure 2 Trandesk Desktop power socket specification
5. What Is The Main Difference Between The Desktop Power Sockets And A Surge Protector?
While a Desktop power socket provides electrical outlets for AC power for devices, a surge protector prevents possible spikes in voltage that could be dangerous to your devices and appliances.
6. Does The Desktop Power Socket Require Enhanced Safety Features?
The Trandesk desktop power socket is designed to be indestructible using an all-metal housing and a 20-amp circuit breaker to prevent dangerous overloads. All Trandesk desktop power sockets are built with the GFCI model, which ensures that shock is prevented due to instant disconnection of the electrical circuit especially when there is water present.
7. Does The Trandesk Desktop Power Socket Come With USB Charging Hubs?
Yes, the Desktop power socket comes with two USB charging hubs with 2.1 Ampere of current per port. It can be used to charge devices such as phones, tablets, and other devices.
Figure 3 Desktop power socket with USB ports
8. Are The Desktop Power Socket Outlets Surge-Protected?
Yes, the Trandesk Desktop power socket outlets provide very strong surge protection of about 1500 joules.
9. Can Trandesk Supply My Company Desktop Power Sockets In Bulk?
We are excited that you have chosen Trandesk’s Desktop power socket for your company. Yes, we supply the Trandesk desktop power sockets in bulk to any company, school, business, or home.
Figure 4 Packaging for bulk order
10. Is There A Discount On Bulk Orders Of The Trandesk Desktop Power Sockets?
We offer discounts on the Trandesk Desktop power sockets for bulk orders. To learn more about our discounts, please contact us through the contact form.
11. Can I Mount The Desktop Power Socket On My Wall?
Yes, there are four mounting holes at the bottom of the Desktop power socket, which will allow you to mount it on the wall in any orientation you prefer.
figure 5 Desktop power socket mounted on the wall
12. Can The Desktop Power Socket Be Mounted To The Bottom Of My Desk?
Yes, there are screw holes at the back of the desktop power socket. You can hang on two of the screws and drawdown to get it attached.
13. Is A Clamp Included In The Desktop Power Socket For Mounting It?
Yes, the Trandesk desktop power socket comes with a clamp for mounting on your Trandesk desk or any other desk.
Figure 6 Desktop power socket clamp
14. Is The Trandesk Desktop Power Socket UL Certified?
Most of our Trandesk Power Sockets are UL certified and quality tested.
Figure 7 Trandesk certifications
15. What Materials Are The Trandesk Desktop Power Sockets Made Of?
The Trandesk desktop power sockets are made of high-grade flame-resistant material, water-proof, and high-temperature materials. The housing material for the Trandesk desktop power socket is Aluminum Alloy.
16. Where Are The Trandesk Desktop Power Sockets Manufactured?
All Trandesk desktop power sockets are made in a high-quality Trandesk industry in China using A-grade equipment and Advanced technological tools.
Figure 8 Trandesk company in China
17. Is There A Warranty On The Trandesk Desktop Power Socket?
Yes, Trandesk offers a 5-year warranty on the Desktop power socket. The warranty on the Trandesk desktop power socket covers flaws in workmanship and material caused under normal circumstances during the period of warranty. During this period of warranty, Trandesk will either repair or replace the products or parts at no cost provided the flaw is caused by improper material or workmanship under normal conditions of the product usage.
18. What Type Of Equipment Can Be Plugged Into The Desktop Power Socket?
There are different Desktop power sockets that can fit in different environments. Trandesk desktop power socket is applicable for various environments and can be used for household equipment, office equipment, workbench tools, PCs, A/V, and medical equipment.
19. What Cannot Be Plugged Into The Desktop Power Socket?
The rule of thumb when it comes to desktop power sockets is “never to overload it”. Some appliances are tagged as “high-power capacity appliances” and they should never be plugged into a desktop power socket. Some good examples of high-power capacity appliances are refrigerators, microwaves, heaters, and ovens.
20. Is It Ok If I Leave My Desktop Power Socket On When Not In Use?
It is not advisable to leave your desktop power socket on when not in use – this can cause overheating over a very long period.
21. What Is The USB Output Of The Desktop Power Socket?
The Trandesk desktop power sockets come with Type A USB sockets with 2.4 A outputs
22. Is The Trandesk Desktop Power Socket Safe From Electrical Fire?
The Trandesk desktop power sockets are UL certified and this is the standard for electrical equipment. Under proper usage and condition, the Trandesk Desktop power socket is safe to use.